Welcome To Olin's Blog Denver Colorado ~ Your Place For Instant, Downloadable Digital Information
Our Main Website http://www.olinepublishing.com/

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

E.Q. In A Box!


I found a very interesting site this week offering a product to increase E.Q, (Emotional Intelligence) of our children called 'E.Q. In A Box' .   This site states that E.Q. is 'Emotional Intelligence' and much more important to our children's future than most think.  We've all heard about I.Q. however, E.Q. is a newer term and a whole new area of emphasis. We've also seen products offering all sorts of benefits however, this one feels very different, more genuine, I hope you will agree .
  
I don't wish to re-state everything the site mentions. I'm sure you don't need more duplication in your lives, just more targeted area's of important. Allow me to re-state a small portion of what the site has to help you to know if you will be interested with the in-depth, detailed site or not.

"Research shows that EQ (Emotional Intelligence) counts for up to 80% of your child’s success in life.! “EQ” is what will ultimately make your child Happier, deal better with stress, manage change and cope with conflict. EQ helps your child to learn better. EQ ultimately enables your child to be more successful in their lives. We now know that IQ is just the “threshold factor” - the thing that gets your child through the door (of a good school or a good college) BUT EQ (Emotional Intelligence) is the thing that will keep him/her there"!

Understanding just how important it is to assist and prepare our kids with whatever will in turn make them happier and more successful, this E.Q. business caught my attention. We all mostly agree that true happiness is more important, for our children, then financial success. However, we are not so idealistic to under-state just how important happiness and success go hand-in-hand.

Lastly, I would like you to seriously consider looking into the 'E.Q. In A Box' site. If you do, I believe that you will be as taken with it as I was/am. I also believe that we parents, can do a lot to assist our children, this site and product simply, puts it all together for us parents.

Please take a moment and look over the 'E.Q. In A Box' site. As you do, think of how beneficial this product could be for you and your family's long-term happiness and success. I am proud to be able to offer such high quality products for today's Christian families! I hope this and other OLIN products help to make your job as parent more manageable and less-stressful. The E.Q. In A Box site can be found at http://x.co/rriF . As usual I value your opinions and comments, so please don't hesitate to forward those to me at Director@olinepublishing.com .


____________________________________________________________
Roy Twogood is Managing Director of OLIN e-Publishing.com and OLINeBooks of Denver Colorado - http://www.olinepublishing.com/ and/or http://olin.tk .  Please feel free to share and re-post this. All we ask is when you re-post please include all URL's and this byline. Thank you for your business and support! God bless!
___________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/18/2013

    If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies then he must be visit this
    web site and be up to date every day.
    Feel free to visit my site ; GFI Norte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/26/2013

    Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web
    the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely
    get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.

    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    my site > epl transfer news epl transfer rumours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/14/2013

    If you are going for finest contents like me,
    just visit this web page all the time because it presents feature contents,
    thanks

    Also visit my web site: getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/22/2013

    We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    Here is my web-site :: lloyds pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/24/2013

    You should take part in a contest for one of the highest
    quality websites on the web. I am going to recommend this web site!

    Visit my website at Laminate Table

    ReplyDelete